Patient Portal is now available. Click on the link above, register for a new account and access your records!
We have updated our forms!
Our clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. This will allow the physician to see someone else who may need an appointment.
Coming in for Your Appointment
- New patients should arrive 20 minutes prior to their first scheduled appointments to allow time for the registration staff to obtain personal and insurance information.
- Patients without insurance or residing outside of the United States will be asked to make a deposit at the time of initial registration.
- To improve efficiency of the visit, please print and fill out these forms prior to arrival (pdf format, requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to open)
- Please bring your health-insurance-plan card with you for every visit. It is important to inform the registration staff of changes in name, address, insurance and phone information.
- In life-threatening situations, such as a heart attack or traumatic injury, dial 9-1-1 for fast paramedic assistance, or go directly to a hospital emergency room.